Skip to main content

YouTube

You would think that with YouTube being around so long and the amount of time I spend on social media that I would have at least an idea of how to run it, but I don't.  I mean, I know that I have a YouTube, and I know how to search for videos and watch them, but beyond that, I am clueless.  I am watching YouTube vides on how to make YouTube videos 😃  I don't have any videos yet but I have a name on there and a banner and TRUST ME....that took some serious time.  I have figured out where I will probably be filming and I even bought some back drops so I can appear to look like I know what I am doing.  Josh wants to know why I need a back drop and why I wouldn't be walking around......he doesn't get it either.  I mean, I know some people VLOG which is so cool but I am not that advanced yet. I need to be sitting and talking into something and then when I get comfortable, I can maybe move around BUT my videos are more informational videos so I don't know why I would even need to be walking around.  I watch a lot of people who chat on the subject that I will be chatting on and very rarely are they moving around much so we will just see how it all goes.  I plan on doing the first video December 6th, the day I go to get labs, EKG, and chest X-ray for surgery but if my back drop holder gets here sooner, I might do one before that.  If you are interested in what I am doing and want to watch this whole thing unfold from the beginning ("thing" being weight loss surgery) then click the link below and subscribe!  By subscribing, it will show you when I have posted things when you log in to your YouTube and my hope is to post AT LEAST once a week on Thursdays.  Also, if you have any questions for me, comment on this post and maybe in one of my YouTube post I can answer those for you!

YouTube channel-PLEASE SUBSCRIBE :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYkL_ZZWuw7kEq4N-IWQ4zw

I have been thinking a lot about weight loss goals because that really helped me lose the weight I have so far.  I have numbers that I want to get to but not in any time frame. For example, one of the goals is getting to the number that is 100 lbs less than where I started in January, and then when I meet that, whenever I meet it, getting back to the lowest weight I can remember ever being in my adult life, and another one is getting to the weight that creates a healthy BMI for me.  I have a few more in there but you get the idea  The goals are about 15-20 lbs away from each other so that I have little celebrations the entire way.  I will also talk more about these as I reach them!  I am guessing that if I learn how to do YouTube, I will put most information on there but I will still add some stuff here.

I don't have much other than those things above to talk about today.  Thanksgiving is coming up which I know can be tough for some people but I have never been one to eat even a full plate although sometimes I wish I could because its all so delicious but it just isn't in the cards for me so I am not really worried about it.  Stay strong everybody that struggles with overeating on that day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday

Hello all :) I was at a training this week with work and when deciding where we should eat somebody mentioned Olive Garden and I immediately dropped by head.  I know Olive Garden as PASTA, PASTA, PASTA so I wasn't looking forward to the temptation.  I don't know why I don't give myself credit for how strong I am.  My entire life, people couldn't pressure me to do ANYTHING I didn't want to.  I am SO STRONG and I make my own decisions; I am a lion, not a sheep :) (I want a shirt so bad that says "Be a lion")  Anyways, when we got there, I looked at the menu and right there on the lunch section were meals that were 300-400 calories and as soon as I saw zucchini I was in.  Its a half piece of chicken with a piece and a half of zucchini with mozzarella cheese and some lemon butter with tomatoes to top it off (I didn't eat those).  I left behind some zucchini and you know, I never once thought about pasta as I was sitting there.  On my way home I thought of

2 week liquid diet

Today is the day!  All liquids!  Well, except for the popsicles, jell-o, pickles, and celery.  I have to get in 4 premier proteins and then at least 48-64 oz of other liquids each day.  Other liquids include: Water Diet V-8 Splash Sugar free jello Sugar free popsicles (less than 25 calories per popsicle) Fruit 2-0 Crystal light Diet Snapple up to 2 cups of broth decaf tea and coffee Propel water Powerade zero I don't really know what some of those are and yesterday when I went to look for Diet V-8 Splash to try it out, I couldn't find it so who knows.  This morning I am having 2 vanilla premier protein shakes in a thermos with my decaf coffee.  I also have a 20oz thing of water sitting here and a 32oz grape Powerade zero.  Last night I made strawberry, lemon, and blue raspberry jello, I bought 3 different sizes of dill pickles, and then I have boxes of popsicles, all different kind of broths, all different flavors of Powerade, grape Propel, and some cinnamon tea

17 days post op

Happy New Year everybody! :). I can see now that these blog post that once were days apart are probably going to be weeks apart due to my YouTube being up and running. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYkL_ZZWuw7kEq4N-IWQ4zw?view_as=subscriber Sorry but sometimes speaking is just easier than writing but I will do my best of keeping up both!  So I am almost 3 weeks out.  Getting into the fluids is getting easier, especially when I add protein powder to food and I don't have to worry about drinking the protein shakes.  Everything is slow for now, eating, drinking, walking....all slow :). It is the process though so slow we shall go!  I started a cup of coffee around 8:45 and finally finished it at 10:15.  Then I wait 30 minutes to eat.  So at 10:45 I made an egg with cheese and am slowly working on eating it.  I am not hungry....that kind of goes away with surgery so its about making yourself eat for nutritional value.  It's hard to keep eating when you don't feel like it