Skip to main content

100 questions

I am struggling with technology today so here is something fun I found reading other blogs. If there is anything you want to know that is not mentioned in these questions, just ask me below!


  1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? When I lived alone, always closed, but now it doesn’t matter
  2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?  No, they suck
  3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?  No sheets except that I lay on. I get too hot for that
  4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Lol who would admit this!
  5. Do you like to use post-it notes? If I really need to
  6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? I don’t even cut them out but I wish I did and knew how to use them!
  7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Whatever one I could survive!
  8. Do you have freckles?  No but I wish!
  9. Do you always smile for pictures? Yes otherwise my resting bitch face comes out
  10. What is your biggest pet peeve? People who are hateful for no real reason 
  11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?  No, my Fitbit does that for me!
  12. Have you ever peed in the woods? Heck yes
  13. What about pooped in the woods?  No and I don’t even know if I could
  14. Do you ever dance, even if there is no music playing?  Yes! We love to dance 
  15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? I have caught myself chewing on pen lids
  16. What size is your bed? Queen
  17. Is it ok for guys to wear pink? It’s ok for whoever to wear whatever
  18. Do you still watch cartoons? Only because I have children 
  19. What's your least favorite movie?  Tropic Thunder
  20. What do you drink with dinner?  In 13 days I will not drink anything with dinner! *VSG
  21. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?  BBQ sauce or Sweet and Sour Sauce
  22. What is your favorite food? BRUSSEL SPROUTS
  23. What movies could you watch over and over again and never get sick of them?  Titanic, How to lose a guy in ten days, Hope Floats
  24. Last person you kissed/kissed you?  My Husband.
  25. Were you ever a girl scout?  No.
  26. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?  No
  27. When was the last time  you wrote a letter to someone on paper? I have no clue, it's been awhile.
  28. Can you change the oil on a car? No
  29. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? 3
  30. Ran out of gas? It used to be my favorite hobby lol jk but seriously I did it a lot
  31. Favorite kind of sandwich?  Grilled cheese
  32. Best thing to eat for breakfast? Something savory
  33. What is your usual bedtime?  10:30-11? Some days 8:30 haha
  34. Are you lazy? Not anymore!
  35. When you were a kid what did you dress up as for Halloween?  Pumpkin, zombie cheerleader, a man, clown, and cat. That’s all I can remember 
  36. How many languages can you speak? 1 but I have tried Spanish and sign language so much!
  37. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? No, but Seventeen used to be my jam
  38. Which are better Legos or Lincoln Logs?  Neither? I don’t know! I have never played with Lincoln logs
  39. Are you stubborn? Yes
  40. Ever watch soap operas?  Not by choice
  41. Afraid of heights? I don’t really know. Thinking of them doesn’t scare me but when I get up high sometimes I am nervous 
  42. Sing in the car?  Oh. Yes. It’s my therapy 
  43. Dance in the shower?  No because I am always hurrying
  44. Dance in the car? If they're playing my Jam.
  45. Every used a gun? Yes and I shot a snake in the middle of a gravel road with one shot. BOOM
  46. Last time you got your portrait taken by a photographer? My wedding 11.7.15
  47. Do you think musicals are cheesy? I don’t really know about cheesy....I just don’t really dig them except Mama Mia and Sound of Music..ya know
  48. Is Christmas stressful?  No way, it’s my favorite time of year 
  49. Ever eat a pierogi?   What?
  50. Favorite type of fruit pie?  Blackberry.
  51. Take a vitamin daily?  Yes
  52. Wear slippers?  Sometimes when my feet are cold
  53. Wear a bath robe?  Yeah sometimes
  54. What do you wear to bed?   Nothing.
  55. Wal-Mart, Target, or Kmart?  Target
  56. Nike or Adidas? Nike.
  57. Cheetos or Fritos? Cheetos.
  58. Peanuts or Sunflower Seeds?  Sunflower Seeds.
  59. Ever take dance lessons?  When I was a kid
  60. Ever won a spelling bee? I never even went to the spelling bee
  61. Have you ever cried from happiness?  I cry from everything 
  62. Regularly burn incense? No thank you
  63. Ever been in love? Currently
  64. What was the last concert you saw? Gracie’s Christmas concert on Wednesday 
  65. Hot tea or Cold tea?  Cold Tea with lots of sugar 
  66. Tea or Coffee?  COFFEE!!!
  67. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes
  68. Are you patient?  No
  69. Ever won a contest?  I don’t recall
  70. Ever have plastic surgery?  No but probably someday 
  71. Which are better, black or green olives?   BOTH! I love olives 
  72. Can you knit or crochet?  Nope
  73. Do you want to get married? Again? No
  74. Do you have kids?  Two
  75. What is your favorite color?  Black 
  76. Do you wear shoes in the house? Sometimes but it’s against the rules
  77. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?  Nobody! Haha maybe my husband
  78. What's the first thing you do on your phone? Look at Instagram
  79. Do you like sushi?  Yes yes yes
  80. What type of car do you have? White Toyota RAV4 
  81. Do you have any animals ? 4 chickens, 1 dog, 2 horses
  82. Have you traveled outside of the country? Yes, I have been to Mexico, Jamaica, Bahamas, and other places 
  83. Are you a sore loser? Against my dad or my husband, yes
  84. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2
  85. Do you have a nickname? Megpie, Pearl, Megawatt
  86. Are you named after anybody? My middle name is my moms middle name-Leigh
  87. Are you superstitious? Kind of, I think twice about crossing a street after a black cat
  88. Are you a spender or saver? Spender
  89. What is your perfect pizza? Thin crust with olives, mushroom, and hamburger
  90. How tall are you? 5’7”
  91. What is your favorite season? Fall
  92. What’s one of your favorite things to do? Laugh uncontrollably 
  93. What are your hobbies? Make up, coloring, card games
  94. What three things do you think of most each day? My husband, my kids, my upcoming surgery 
  95. Starbucks order? Grande iced decaf americano with sugar free cinnamon dolce. Then I add my vanilla premier protein 
  96. What was your first job? Concession worker at the ballpark 
  97. What do you miss about high school? Basketball and seeing the same people everyday 
  98. Who was your favorite teacher in elementary? Middle school? High school? Elementary was Mrs. Derek because she let me brush her wig and put on her fake eyelashes. Middle school was Ms. Waggoner because she just got me. High school was a toss up between Mr. Clarkson and Mrs. Clark because they were so cool
  99. Are you in an introvert or extravert? I used to think extravert but over time I have become an extravert 
  100. What’s your greatest accomplishment? Evie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday

Hello all :) I was at a training this week with work and when deciding where we should eat somebody mentioned Olive Garden and I immediately dropped by head.  I know Olive Garden as PASTA, PASTA, PASTA so I wasn't looking forward to the temptation.  I don't know why I don't give myself credit for how strong I am.  My entire life, people couldn't pressure me to do ANYTHING I didn't want to.  I am SO STRONG and I make my own decisions; I am a lion, not a sheep :) (I want a shirt so bad that says "Be a lion")  Anyways, when we got there, I looked at the menu and right there on the lunch section were meals that were 300-400 calories and as soon as I saw zucchini I was in.  Its a half piece of chicken with a piece and a half of zucchini with mozzarella cheese and some lemon butter with tomatoes to top it off (I didn't eat those).  I left behind some zucchini and you know, I never once thought about pasta as I was sitting there.  On my way home I thought of

2 week liquid diet

Today is the day!  All liquids!  Well, except for the popsicles, jell-o, pickles, and celery.  I have to get in 4 premier proteins and then at least 48-64 oz of other liquids each day.  Other liquids include: Water Diet V-8 Splash Sugar free jello Sugar free popsicles (less than 25 calories per popsicle) Fruit 2-0 Crystal light Diet Snapple up to 2 cups of broth decaf tea and coffee Propel water Powerade zero I don't really know what some of those are and yesterday when I went to look for Diet V-8 Splash to try it out, I couldn't find it so who knows.  This morning I am having 2 vanilla premier protein shakes in a thermos with my decaf coffee.  I also have a 20oz thing of water sitting here and a 32oz grape Powerade zero.  Last night I made strawberry, lemon, and blue raspberry jello, I bought 3 different sizes of dill pickles, and then I have boxes of popsicles, all different kind of broths, all different flavors of Powerade, grape Propel, and some cinnamon tea

17 days post op

Happy New Year everybody! :). I can see now that these blog post that once were days apart are probably going to be weeks apart due to my YouTube being up and running. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYkL_ZZWuw7kEq4N-IWQ4zw?view_as=subscriber Sorry but sometimes speaking is just easier than writing but I will do my best of keeping up both!  So I am almost 3 weeks out.  Getting into the fluids is getting easier, especially when I add protein powder to food and I don't have to worry about drinking the protein shakes.  Everything is slow for now, eating, drinking, walking....all slow :). It is the process though so slow we shall go!  I started a cup of coffee around 8:45 and finally finished it at 10:15.  Then I wait 30 minutes to eat.  So at 10:45 I made an egg with cheese and am slowly working on eating it.  I am not hungry....that kind of goes away with surgery so its about making yourself eat for nutritional value.  It's hard to keep eating when you don't feel like it