Skip to main content

I'm so proud of YOU


       Image result for YOU ARE YOUR BIGGEST FAN
January 2018, when this journey began, seems like just yesterday.  What a decision to make despite all the comments about NEW YEAR NEW ME.  Well guess what, it was a new year, and a new me began and has never stopped.  I AM SO PROUD and it means so much to be able to say that to myself.  This blog is dedicated to me so that I can stop at this very moment and take in EVERYTHING I have done in the past 14 months and enjoy every part of it.  I am

  • proud that you decided to save your own life
  • proud that you have stuck to it for 14 months
  • proud of how strong you are
  • proud that you have consciously made healthy decisions EVERY. SINGLE. DAY
  • proud that you haven't drank pop-your one true enemy
  • proud that you eat healthier versions of meals even when your family isn't
  • proud that you haven't turned to the snacks in the house
  • proud that this has turned into a lifestyle
  • proud that you know how to say no and aren't easily peer pressured
  • proud that you have surrounded yourself with people who only cheer you on
  • proud that you dedicate time to prep meals, even when you are on the road
  • proud that you don't make excuses anymore
  • proud that you set time aside to work out 
  • proud that you drink as much water as you can and you continue to try to drink more and more
  • proud of your willpower and dedication
  • proud that you are being a healthy role model for your girls
  • proud that you are trying to empower others
  • proud that you are brave enough to share your story
  • proud that you faced your fears and got surgery FOR YOU
  • proud of how strong you were through it all and how well you recovered
  • PROUD THAT YOU HAVE LOST 135 POUNDS GIRL!
  • proud that you continue going and nothing can stop you


I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND I LOVE YOU.

Image result for NEVER STOP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday

Hello all :) I was at a training this week with work and when deciding where we should eat somebody mentioned Olive Garden and I immediately dropped by head.  I know Olive Garden as PASTA, PASTA, PASTA so I wasn't looking forward to the temptation.  I don't know why I don't give myself credit for how strong I am.  My entire life, people couldn't pressure me to do ANYTHING I didn't want to.  I am SO STRONG and I make my own decisions; I am a lion, not a sheep :) (I want a shirt so bad that says "Be a lion")  Anyways, when we got there, I looked at the menu and right there on the lunch section were meals that were 300-400 calories and as soon as I saw zucchini I was in.  Its a half piece of chicken with a piece and a half of zucchini with mozzarella cheese and some lemon butter with tomatoes to top it off (I didn't eat those).  I left behind some zucchini and you know, I never once thought about pasta as I was sitting there.  On my way home I thought of

2 week liquid diet

Today is the day!  All liquids!  Well, except for the popsicles, jell-o, pickles, and celery.  I have to get in 4 premier proteins and then at least 48-64 oz of other liquids each day.  Other liquids include: Water Diet V-8 Splash Sugar free jello Sugar free popsicles (less than 25 calories per popsicle) Fruit 2-0 Crystal light Diet Snapple up to 2 cups of broth decaf tea and coffee Propel water Powerade zero I don't really know what some of those are and yesterday when I went to look for Diet V-8 Splash to try it out, I couldn't find it so who knows.  This morning I am having 2 vanilla premier protein shakes in a thermos with my decaf coffee.  I also have a 20oz thing of water sitting here and a 32oz grape Powerade zero.  Last night I made strawberry, lemon, and blue raspberry jello, I bought 3 different sizes of dill pickles, and then I have boxes of popsicles, all different kind of broths, all different flavors of Powerade, grape Propel, and some cinnamon tea

17 days post op

Happy New Year everybody! :). I can see now that these blog post that once were days apart are probably going to be weeks apart due to my YouTube being up and running. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYkL_ZZWuw7kEq4N-IWQ4zw?view_as=subscriber Sorry but sometimes speaking is just easier than writing but I will do my best of keeping up both!  So I am almost 3 weeks out.  Getting into the fluids is getting easier, especially when I add protein powder to food and I don't have to worry about drinking the protein shakes.  Everything is slow for now, eating, drinking, walking....all slow :). It is the process though so slow we shall go!  I started a cup of coffee around 8:45 and finally finished it at 10:15.  Then I wait 30 minutes to eat.  So at 10:45 I made an egg with cheese and am slowly working on eating it.  I am not hungry....that kind of goes away with surgery so its about making yourself eat for nutritional value.  It's hard to keep eating when you don't feel like it